Re: Digital signatures

Around 06:01pm on Thursday, July 12, 2007 (UK time), Les scrawled:

> 	We should all be aware that seemingly unimportant information when
> processed in large collections with other seemingly unimportant
> information is a powerful tool in predicting future actions, or possible
> intrusions into your life.  Pattern development, especially a relatively
> new science called emergence is a very powerful analysis tool.

But I am sure that my emails to this list and others, are far riskier
in exposing my future actions to prediction, than my use of gpg.  So are
you recomending we all stop posting to lists, or just that we do it in
an unpredicatable way :-)

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 19:13:53 up 1 day, 10:30,  1 user,  load average: 0.11, 0.11, 0.09