fedora installation problems

This is my first post to the list I'm so excited!

I am trying to install Fedora 7 on a really old computer (It has an Abit BP-6 motherboard).  It has 4 IDE channels run by 2 separate controllers, one of which supports Ultra DMA/66, the other doesn't.  I have a DVD-ROM drive and 3 hard drives, each on one of the channels.  It appears that the Fedora 7 installer doesn't recognize the second controller (the one with Ultra DMA/66), since neither of the hard drives on it appear in the list of devices that can be partitioned.  The Fedora 6 installer, on the other hand, sees both controllers fine.

-Kevin