Re: OT: The optimal time to buy RAM

Paul Smith:
>> Could someone please help me with determining the right time to buy
>> new memory in order to buy it the cheapest possible?

alan:
> One to two weeks before you actually buy it.  The universe has an
> automatic need detector that jacks up the price a week before you get the order in.

Nah, it's one or two weeks *after* you buy it, just to rub your nose
into it.  Likewise, the device breaks down shortly after the warrantee
expires...  Or, if you have my luck, just before it expires, but it take
you a couple of weeks to find the receipt.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.