Re: Kernel versions, xen, grub.conf, yum upgrades

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

Apparently I did, since the file anaconda-ks.cfg contains the lines:
%packages
        @office
        @...
        @virtualization
        @...

I feel intensely embarrassed, but I suspect that this kind of error is
easy to make and (as we have seen) it is hard to fix.  Maybe there
should be some kind of warning in the installation procedure.

I am not sure what kind of warning you expect if you explicitly selected the virtualization group and got virtualization packages. That seems the obvious result of the action but feel free to file a RFE in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against Anaconda if you got any good suggestions.

Rahul