Re: Kernel versions, xen, grub.conf, yum upgrades

Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

I don't think so.  It's about 3 weeks since I installed FC7 (a fresh
install, not an upgrade), so I'm a little fuzzy, but I don't remember
asking for xen.

See the package list in /root. If you haven't deleted it should show you whether you had selected the virtualization group which would cause kernel-xen to be enabled by default.

Rahul