Re: Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Mustafa Qasim wrote:

I m using FC 6 right now n when I came here I loved to c u all doing great work here. I would also like to be a part of FC community but didn't know where to start. I would love to work on Fedora documentation OR internationalization project for URDU language support in Fedora but as being a newbie at town I didn't know that how much knowledge is required to get on work in a particular project.

Hi Mustafa,

If you are interested in helping out with the documentation bits, then you could start by looking at the Fedora Documentation Wiki [1].

later,
Rogue

1 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs