F7 apt-get complaints about missing keys (The Fix)

I installed F7 a few days ago. First thing post install was to use Yum to
install Apt, and Synaptic, which I prefer. At the same time as installing
these with Yum, a gpg public key was installed (4f2a6fd2-3f9d9d3b), and this
in in /etc/apt/gpg, and is shown as a link
to /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora.

There are a bunch of keys in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg. RPM-GPG-KEY, RPM-GPG-KEY-beta,
RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora, RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-rawhide, RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test, and
RPM-GPG-KEY-rawhide.

When I run apt-get update, it complains about missing keys, says it's fetching
them, then fails to import them, but there is no problem installing the
updates, and the gpg check runs to completion before installing the updates,
which install with no problems.

Incidentally I found another public key in /etc/apt/gpg, which is a locked
file, and again is a link, and pointing
to /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras, which of course does not exist
for F7, as everything is now in, and excuse the pun, the "everything" repo.
The file is (gpg-pubkey-1ac70ce6-41beeef).

I started this post before finding the fix, but have continued with it as
someone else may have this problem.

The fix is to remove the above locked file, as it's unwanted. To verify, I put
the file in a new directory, and ran apt-get update. No complaints now. Took
the file back out of the directory, and ran apt-get update again, and the
complaints about missing keys are back.

I suppose I should report this as a bug related to Apt, as this public key
ponting to "extras" should not be there.

I havn't posted bug reports before, so any pointers how to go about this would
be welcome.

Nigel.