Re: bluetooth support

On dimanche 8 juillet 2007, you wrote:
> Francois wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I try to make my phone to be connected to my laptop using bluetooth.
> > I've installed those packages :
> > bluez-libs-3.7-1
> > bluez-gnome-0.6-1.fc6
> > bluez-utils-3.7-2
> > bluez-hcidump-1.32-1
> > bluez-pin-0.30-5
> > I've check that /etc/rc.d/init.d/bluetooth is well running.
> > My phone sees well my laptop, ask me for a pin.
> > that's where I have a pb. I tried lots of pin, but each time if failed
> > to connect.
> > I tried to add a file named "pin", in /etc/bluetooth, with the right
> > digits in it, but it failed too.
> > I've tried to install gnome-phone-manager too, but it doesn't help me.
> > I must do something wrong, but i don't know what. ideas ? Thanks.
> > Francois
>
> Hi Francois,
>
> Could you try and explain a little bit of what you are trying to do?
> What happens if you try to transfer a file / image from your laptop to
> your mobile?

I would like to transfer a file from my pc to my mobile

> Note, for file transfers to occur, you need to run the "Applications ->
> System Tools -> Bluetooth File Sharing" applet.

Yes, I run it.

> What is the result of "hcitool scan" on the terminal?

This is it :
[root@celtes5 fm]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/bluetooth status
hcid (pid 5278) en cours d'exécution...
sdpd (pid 5284) en cours d'exécution...
[root@celtes5 fm]# hcitool scan
Scanning ...
        00:35:B5:69:A0:0C       SAMSUNG SGH-D600E
[root@celtes5 fm]#
Francois