Re: MADWIFI

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 15:05 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
I need to do some cleanup and am writing a paper on how to get your linux to do wifi. It will be long but much more structured than the
help I get here.

I think more than a few of us are getting a little tired of your "I get
nothing but crap from this list" attitude.

That was NOT the point. The point is that I do have the wifi working on my laptop from help from this list. But until I learned more the help was mis-directed. It was toward the wrong hardware. I have received help on many subjects.

What is needed is a paper that tells a person what to do and in what order. For instance I didn't learn how to identify what wifi hardware I have until after I got 25 messages covering a different hardware.

   So I will work on this paper and send it to this list for help.

Karl