Re: MADWIFI

Steven Stern wrote:

Well the make install must be quite a program. I'm old and I recall you must compile both the things in the kernel and all the modules. I really don't see how that can part of the make install.

And the yum of a kernel FAILED because I already have a later kernel. It might have madwifi but I can't find it.

This whole thing is just a pain!

Karl