NetworkManager Tests

I have turned off the application "network" which is the normal F7, FC6,...FC1 , Redhat 9 network software.

I turned on NetworkManager and NetworkManagerDispacher using chkconfig and they are as they should be. There is a pair of tiny computers up near my name that can be clicked and you can turn off the Internet! But it turned right back on again.

   It appears this is how this software was made to work.

Karl