Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Timothy Murphy wrote:

Not very important though.
My point really was that since one would presumably have to go to freshrpms.net anyway to find out about it,
it didn't matter too much whether RedHat gave a pointer or not.

How do you suggest that a new user might find out, for example, that Nvidia gives away a driver and others package it for easy installation in fedora? - All perfectly legal and something many users would like to know how to find.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx