Re: CNN video (TSI Helpdesk Ticket: 33524 (fwd))

David Boles wrote:
on 7/4/2007 7:35 AM, Andrew Kelly wrote:
On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 11:27 -0300, bdk@xxxxxx wrote:
I sent in a report to CNN about the video problem and this is what I got

Then use the following steps to optimize Windows Media Player:
* Launch Windows Media player -> click tools, then options -> click the Performance tab -> Under Connection Speed click the "Choose connection speed" radio button and then select the speed that corresponds with the internet connection you have.
(:{o}
Using the latest flash plugin and the user-agent-switcher extension, set
to Netscape on Vista, will allow CNN videos to play.
Would you mind mentioning the actual versions and source locations that you have had success with ? Did you use rpm packages or hand compile/scripts installers ?

Thanks,
DavidT.