I sent in a report to CNN about the video problem and this is what I got
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:21:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email protected]
Subject: TSI Helpdesk Ticket: 33524
If you are having trouble viewing CNN Video (http://www.cnn.com/video/) then try removing Flash and reinstalling it.
* To uninstall please use the following link for instructions:
* Once done uninstalling, use the following link to reinstall Flash: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
If you are having trouble viewing video through the Live Video player and you have installed the suggested plugins then you might try reinstalling your Windows Media Player and your Flash Player (use the steps above).
Go here to download an install file for Windows Media Player: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx?displang=en&qstechnology=
Then use the following steps to optimize Windows Media Player:
* Launch Windows Media player -> click tools, then options -> click the Performance tab -> Under Connection Speed click the "Choose connection speed" radio button and then select the speed that corresponds with the internet connection you have.
* At the bottom of the Performance tab look at the Video Acceleration setting. Make sure it's all the way over to "Full". (If you are using Windows Media Player 11, then it should default to the "Full" setting)
If you are still receiving no video after doing the above steps try the following:
* Clear all temporary internet files and cookies (CNN related) from your browser.
* Restart your PC
Summary: Email Submission