Re: Requesting a new version of a package

Chris Rosewarne wrote:
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is an 'official' channel to request updating packages when a new release is available upstream. I realise it won't always be possible due to dependencies issues etc. In this case (Anjuta 2.2 now available) I could find the name of the packager, but no contact email to request directly..

File a request in http://bugzilla.redhat.com

Rahul