Re: some help with document root for mailman lists

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 06:34 -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
> The main reason for the lists.pilotalk.com was to make it easier for
> people who visit my site to get to the lists with ease.  but yes your
> right I could just doo www.pilotalk.com/mailman that seems to work
> also.  Think I will do that.

I don't know if one's really easier than the other.  If they're
following links on a page, one's no better or worse than the other.  If
you only want to have to tell people one website to look at, just using
one domain name is less explaining (i.e. go to *the* website, follow the
mail link, versus, go this website for this reason, or go to that
website for that reason).  If you use SSL (HTTPS), or might do, it'll be
easier with just one domain name.  Food for thought...  Take the route
that involves less hassles.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386