RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 47

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 17:21 -0700, Matthew Hoggan wrote:
> Javier Perez could you please let me know of a good site I could go
> to, to do more reading. I would prefer reading up on this and working
> from there.

I could not see, anywhere in that huge message that you sent to the
list, any mention of the name "Javier Perez" in the quoted text.  If it
was in there, it was buried in a ton of other stuff.  I don't see how
anyone is going to be able to answer you question, if they can't see
what you're asking about.

Don't reply to digest posts quoting the entire thing.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.