Re: Please clearify

C> I seem to recall that they are all from the Motorola 68xxx family.

Motorola 68xxx CPUs were used in extremely old Macintoshes, Amigas,
Atari STs and extremely old Suns.  There is a Linux port to at least
those with an MMU (68030 and above, I think).  Fedora does not run on
any of them.

Sparc and Ultrasparc processors in any modern Sun have essentially
nothing in common with the 68000 line, and nothing in common with
anything that has ever been included in a Macintosh.

 - J<