Re: CNN video

jack wallen wrote:
Andrew Kelly wrote:
When (for example) a CNN provides attractive content *only* to those who
(for example) purchased a MicroSoft product in the last 6 month, a lot
of voices should get loud and some virtual shin-kicking should take
place. "Dude, your stuff only plays for an 8 year old browser in a 6
month old beta OS. What's wrong with this picture?"

have people bothered to inform CNN of this issue? it would probably only hold water with them if MANY users did this.

I did.

I actually said I will go someplace that is Linux friendly or at least works with Linux.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.