[Fwd: F7: Howto monitoring a Hardware sata raid controller]

Hi, why I have not obtained answers to my message?

I have perhaps offend someone?
I have formulate the question bad? (my english is bad, sorry)
It is OT for this list?
In this ML none know about my question?

This problem is a lot important for me ...

Please someone can tell to me somethings ?

Many thanks!