Re: selinux eradicator?

David Boles wrote:
on 6/28/2007 6:16 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:

David Boles wrote:

[snip]

You want to disable it for yourself? Sure. Help yourself Do that. But to
suggest that everyone do that because you find it a PITA is wrong. IMHO.

I didn't see anyone advocate what you argue against. I saw some advocate
not to be forced to install it when they don't want it, in order to use
FC.

Mike

The main 'piece' that you don't want, as I understand it which is not that

The fellow who doesn't want SELinux on his machine is Karl, not me.

well BTW, is in the kernel. The 'major' parts, SELinux, that you speak of
can be disabled. Like turning off a light. The 'massive rpm downloads' you
refer to do not exist but can be avoided but excluding them from updates.

I did not refer to any "massive rpm downloads" in any of my messages.

Next rant?  ;-)

Check to whom you speak. Nothing you wrote seems to apply to me.

SELinux is already inactive on my machine. The daemon isn't even
running.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.