multi-multi-head-nvidia-video

I am trying to install a fedora 7 system with three video cards. Two
nvidia quad head cards and a single. Yup that's 9 monitors. I
have edited the xorg.conf appropriately and can get the system to
boot on the first card (4 monitors). If i reboot with that card out,
I get the second 4 monitors. This confirms that I have, the xorg.conf
set up properly (pci-id's are correct). Anyone have any idea why
I can't get two quad cards running at the same time? The mother
board is an ASUS extreme striker with three video slots. The two quad
cards are nvidia quadro nvs440 and the single card is an nvidia
gigabyte gforce 7300GS.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=181759&topic_id=40075&forum=32#forumpost181759
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame fgillette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx