Re: eog crashes -> binary with debuginfo

What do I have to do with this debuginfo package??

Here is the listing of the package's content:

# rpm -ql eog-debuginfo
/usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/eog.debug

This one contains the debugging information and refers to the other files.

Ok, and how do I convince gnome's bugreport wizard to show me the debugging symbols? It still says "not debugging symbols found"!?

greets Boris