Re: Laptop caution: FC7, you can either have wireless networking or suspend. Maybe not both, for a while

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 14:53 -0500, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Hello, laptop users:
>
> Maybe I mean to ask: how to we use the driver iwl3945?  OR maybe I
> mean to say iwl3945 doesn't work--if you are happy with FC6, don't
> upgrade to FC7 yet!
>
> I upgraded a Dell Latitude D820 laptop from FC6 to FC7.  After
> rebuilding the ipw3945 kernel module, I found that my wireless
> networking was still working, mostly.  There is trouble joining some
> networks and NetworkManager just doesn't work lots of the time in
> joining hotspots, but that was always true.

Get the updated versions of NetworkManager rpms here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/NetworkManager/0.6.5/6.fc7/

I love you more than anything in this world. I don't expect that will
last. -- Elvis Costello