Where Did It Go?

I've just completed what appears to be a good install of F7.  But with the
change as to how devices are being handled I can no longer find or access
one of my IDE drives.  This IDE drive is a IOmega 250 MB Zip ATAPI drive.

Under FC6 the devices were:
      /dev/hda          WD 80GB hard drive
      /dev/hdb          IOmega 250 MB Zip drive
      /dev/hdc          Maxtor 300GB hard drive
      /dev/hdd          Toshiba DVD burner

Under F7 the devices are now:
      /dev/sda          WD 80GB hard drive
      /dev/sdb          Maxtor 300GB hard drive
      /dev/sdc          Toshiba DVD burner

There is no indication of the Zip drive.  How do I get it back? And how
will this effect my LVM allocations?

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxx