Re: Why are some having so much trouble with F7?

Richard Irving wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

And, in their ingenuity, The FC-7 team has found this bug, and decided they aren't going to fix it, as it has been
labeled "Wont Fix" in the database...google around to see what I mean.

Pure Genius.  :-\

You might have taken a moment to look at the bug history before you started blaming people.

 I did... but, it looks like you did too ?

If you did why did you make that incorrect claim?

Rahul