Re: 7 CD set for F7?

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Saturday 23 June 2007 07:07, John Reiser wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Alan Cox wrote:
People have generated CD sets and even put them up. It would be nice if
the Fedora install info at least linked to them
We do. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ
Due to abuse from 61.150.69.58 (mroe than 500 requests in 90 minutes)
the CD images have been removed.

--

Sorry to see the server has been abused John. I was some way through disk4 on dialup last night, and this morning Kget was stalled. Tried a resume, and lost the lot. Only some time later did I see your post about your server being abused, and why I could no longer connect.

I have disks 1 to 3, so perhaps I can get some sort of F7 install from these.

If you can use torrent then you put the images where the torrent saves them and get the last ISO image from there. The default selection of packages should require only the first two images though.

Rahul