Re: LDAP Howto

Hello Chris,

Sure thing, there is a ldap smb integration script that is the only
thing that I know about you can access it from here
www.majen.net/smbldap but its for a full on smb/ldap integration which
is not really needed for this, but it's there for anyone that
needs/wants to use it.

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland