Re: spam

This works for me as an effective counter-measure to maillist spam:

I avoid the maillist spam syndrome by having a separate GMail account
for my maillists.  Not only is GMail free and has an enormous inbox
(~2GB), but it has GREAT spam filters built in (which you can tune
further) AND it is pretty good at grouping maillist threads together
too.

pc