MS compatible MUAs [was Re: evolution weirdness]

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 09:55 +0100, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Ter, 2007-06-19 às 00:27 +0100, Alan Cox escreveu:
> > Part of the answer is to take evolution, throw it away.
>
> I agree with this BUT...
>
> >  There are
> > multiple good mail clients for Linux and evolution. Yes evolution looks
> > like microsoft outlook,
>
> Most multiple good mail clients are just that: mail clients.
>
> Evolution doesn't just look like Microsoft Outlook, it provides some
> quite useful features if you work in a Microsoft dominated corporate
> network, even without using the brain-dead connector.

<snip>

Are there other MUAs that one can run in Linux that can connect to an
Exchange server, other that Evolution? I also am marooned in an MS dominated
LAN with the need to access corporate mail. I also use Evolution, as much as
I would prefer something quicker and more reliable (and for God's sake, more
capable of sensible exportation). But what are the alternative?

Andy