DVD iso image wishes

What bugzilla category would I use to file a report about the general
way the Fedora 7 DVD iso images are put together?

The problem I notice is that the DVD doesn't seem to act as much like
a yum repo as I could wish. On a machine that had the iso image laying
around, I mounted the image under the /var/www/html directory, then
made a repo pointing there from another machine, and instead of
being able to use the DVD image as a repo, I get all kinds of errors
about media://lots_of_digits/ not being accessible.

It would sure be nice if the iso images could act just like yum
repos (especially if the package category info was valid as well as just
the list of rpms).