Re: How can it be?

Chris Jones wrote:

If, like me, you choose Fedora understanding its limitations, and the fact that you have to add by hand one of the well know repos to add back the functionality not included by a default fedora install (cough livna cough). Then you have no problems at all.

Note that the livna repository contains some items that are unquestionably legal, like the nvidia drivers. Personally I think users would be a lot better off if clear instructions and perhaps even a default yum configurations were provided to obtain this material.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx