PPC MAc Mini G4 Fedora 7 Install

   Got one for everyone, you can giggle at me later...

Fc7 , PPC DVD.

Apple Mini G4 - Older ATA harddrive, internal.

Minimal install, Office only.

 Everything goes well, until it tries to format the Hard Drive...
then it crashes, about half way through... something about
write_full_page failing. Throws a black screen of diagnostics,
in what appears to be debug output... and it is the last thing it does.

  I could get more details, but thought I would see if anyone
has seen this one before, first. I doubt I am the first G4 Mini....

Any trick kernel parameters, or anything ?

I tried from the DVD, and across the Network, no go.

Death at the same place, everytime.