Re: eclipse, eclipse-jdt and what else?

On 6/19/07, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 12:18 -0400, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>   I have installed Fedora 7's java, eclipse and eclipse-jdt, but
> Eclipse complains it can not resolve a lot of things, including
> java.io and java.lang. Which packages might I be missing?

What do you mean it complains?

 Eclipse detects many error in the source code, for example "can not
resolve java.lang.Object"

Complains where?  Complains how?

 Little red flags next to the source code with messages attached to
them if you click on them.

What
are you trying to accomplish?

 Running a Java application from the source code under Eclipse.

More information would be helpful :)

Those packages (java packages) are in the libgcj package (rpm), BTW.

 Already installed.

Andrew