Re: tons of spam

On 6/17/07, George <gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
wow guys,
I've been signed up for this list for about a week and I've noticed a
ton of spam coming in now. I guess I should have used a different
address than my main one... I could stand the traffic, (and this is a
high traffic list!) but all the spam, no way.

Have you googled your email address? The only hit related to fedora is
this thread, but your email address is already in search engines.

If redhat can't control things better than this on their lists, I'm
not sure I want to use fedora.

You do realise how childish that sounds right?

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud