Re: yum, rpm, pirut, pup won't run on FC6

At 01:28 AM 6/19/2007, Claude Jones wrote:

<CJ>>>>>Eric: Have you been reading the two threads I've started over the past two days?<<<<<

Good morning, Claude.

Unfortunately the traffic on this list is MUCH too high for me to read every message, so I am forced to cherry-pick and read the ones that look like they might apply to me. Since I am having no trouble with SELinux, and since most of my focus over the last few weeks has been F7 rather than FC6, I haven't been able to read (or save) messages on other topics.

(I didn't know until yesterday that I was going to be having trouble with my FC6 server, which unfortunately is currently located on the other side of the next city over from here; it has been operating flawlessly up until now.)

If I could beg your indulgence to summarize what you have done... perhaps off-list if you prefer... that would be much appreciated, else when I get a break in the action here I'll see if I can find the archives for this list and see if it is there.

Thanks...