Re: Is prelink really randomizing every two weeks?

On 18Jun2007 18:39, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| Frank Cox:
| >> Now that's a first for me.  And a rather clever idea indeed.
|
| Cameron Simpson:
| > It's a hideous idea. Email should just work. EVery stupid hack like
| > this makes that harder for everyone.
|
| Why's that a hack?  He's provided a working address, and instructions
| for people not to change the address when they respond.

Gah. I had misread things. If rnicholsNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx is a working
email address I withdraw my criticism.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Facts do not discourage the conspiracy-minded.
        - Robert Crawford <rawford@xxxxxxx>