F7 install and Intel PRO/100 PC Card is "no go"

I have a Toshiba 490XCDT with a (wired) PCMCIA network card, the Intel PRO/100 PC Card. This card works fine with Knoppix and Ubuntu which load the xirc2ps_cs module to handle the card.

I'd like to install F7 over the network since there is no DVD-ROM drive on this box. The problem is that F7 doesn't recognize the card and even after manually selecting the xirc2ps_cs module the card isn't initialized.

Should I be able to use this PC CARD with the boot.iso image?

Any help would be appreciated.

-David