Re: tons of spam

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 00:08 -0700, jdow wrote:
> Chu - directing that at greshko might have been more appropriate.
> "Ed" was most impolite for no good reason. "Scroom and the horse
> he rode in on," would be a suitable reply for Ed's behavior.
>
> {^_^}

Comparatively, gasjr4wd@xxxxxxx 's retort aims explicitly to insult and
shows no appropriateness being a new member to a public forum. The OP's
first post was also aimed at drawing fire with some silly caustic
remarks.

Spam is a fact of life, especially in a mailing list, hiding the online
archive's email or not is not going to deter email harvesting in such a
large list, where users are highly fitting of certain profile. A spammer
simply needs to subscribe, wait a few days to collect hundreds of
profiled email addresses.