Re: Cisco's VPN client in Fedora 7?

Hi Fred,

2007/6/18, fredex <fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I use vpnc and it works fine for me. (though I'm not using F7)
I like it better than Cisco's client because (among other reasons)
it doesn't insert a kernel module that needs to be recompiled for
every new kernel.

Please, can you share some detail on how to configure the vpnc client for a CISCO router? I'm interested, because I've failed in implementing vpnc and I reverted back to the CISCO client + patch with some security problem (only root can open the connection)

TIA
--
Alessandro Brezzi