LVM or FS:EXT3?

Hi Folks
	I'm just about to install F7 onto one of my machines. I have FC6 installed
and happy on one of my boxes and Mandriva on another. I'm more used to
managing FS:EXT3 or EXT2 partitions than FC6's LVM. If I set up the new box
with FS:EXT3 at the partition stage will F7 have any problems? I have a 40Gb
chunk of IDE and a 250Gb of SATA to play with.
--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of parliment
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)