error partitioning for Fedora 7

Dear Sirs:
I had a problem when I tried to install fedora 7 on my HP pavilion a1540n with Windows Media Center Edition 2005 (MCE 2005) in the same hard-drive. I allocated 5 partitions for my windwos MCE 2005. When I created a swap partition with 2GB, it was OK. But after that I could create any other partitions such as /, /boot, etc. If I created a partition of / with 50GB, it was OK. But I could not create any other partitions after that. So the problem was I could only create one partition, but not more than one partition. The message was:
    Error Partitioning
Could not allocate requested partitions: Partitioning failed: Not enough space left to create partition for None.
But I had about 70GB space in my hard-drive after I installed Windows MCE 2005. I searched Internet and could not find the reason and solution. That is why I look for your help here.

Sincerely,

Chun