Re: Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.7 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-nonfree

on 6/16/2007 11:37 AM, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Sat June 16 2007 14:18:06 Tony Nelson wrote:
>
>> You don't know who or what you are talking about. �Read the
>> fedora-devel-list archives and learn about the people and the
>> issues.
>>

> David Boles has a social problem - he frequently gets his hip and
> his brain confused; while I was bemused by the recent lovefest
> over his email problem, that thread started with his ad-hominem
> attack on a 70+ year old member of this list as a troll -- was
> that the pot calling the kettle black?

Hey Claude - How's it going?

First I did not know that your friend was 70 years old.

My comment was made because he appears, writes a long sob story about a
problem, and then never, until just very recently anyway, responds to
any messages posted trying and help him. That is a very common method
for trolling. Seen it lots of times in many places. OP posts something
and list traffic goes on for days and the OP never returns.

As for the email problem? I don't think it is my problem, at least not
mine alone, since no one else has any problem with it anywhere else.

Have a nice day.

--
David