Re: Fedora-7 rant #3: Sound

Les wrote:

	We welcome your comments, and I am sure that others will hear of the
issues you describe.  But in reality this is an ALSA issue.  There are
many many documents on line and in books about Linux.

But that is yet another issue deserving its own rant. How many of those documents on line and books actually contain something that relates to what is delivered in the current fedora distribution, and how is a reader supposed to tell?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx