Re: F7: partitioning HD at install

> To fit the default two kernels you would currently need around 11MB. If
> you have xen kernels as well, you probably need more than double that.

Also bear in mind if you find out later on you haven't made /boot big enough,
it is a right royal pain in the ass to increase the size of the partition.

If you got enough disk space, then I would recommend giving /boot a decent
amount of space, even more than you think you need. 100M seems reasonable,
just to make sure you never find yourself running out of space. If you have
100's of GB, whats 100MB ?

Chris