Re: ximian connector

My users use usermin ( http://webmin.com/ ) to setup auto replies. I
don't know if that is any help but thats how we do it w/out exchange.

w/ some googling i found this auto reply solution for the popular mail
client thunderbird.
http://www.denishay.info/10.html

Maybe evolution has something similar - if that's what you are using
for a client.

On 7/23/07, roland brouwers <roland@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:44:24 -0000, Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> I would like to activate an 'out of office' note in evolution. I found
>> on
>> google that there is something like a 'Ximian connector' which give you
>> this ability and even calendar exchange.
>>
>> Can anybody tell me what this is, because I cannot find this in my
>> evolution.
> yum install evolution-connector, then create a new mail account in Evo.
> You will have new options to connect to an Exchange server using OWA.
Does this mean that it is impossible to send an 'out of office' notice
without using exchange?