no more /dev/video

Hi,

I used to use my webcam which worked fine with my system (fedora core 6).
I stopped using it, about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I want to use it, and it
doesn't work anymore.
I checked in the /dev directory, and I do not have the video entry as I used
to have.
I always use the same kernel, and I use to update my system using yum.
I do not have any idea. Help would be welcomed ;-) Thanks. Francois