Big FC6 bug

I wanted to load FC6 over F7 and not give it grub. I got the loading done fine but when I rebooted there was just GRUB! What a shock! I'm not good at Grub and your FC6 loader lied. I told it to do nothing and it wrote GRUB!!!!

   To get back up I had to re-load FC6 and make it use grub.

But then I tried to make another entry on that grub list for this partition but it FAILED to do that!!!

   I'm back up but it was a pain.

Karl