Re: I give up on Fedora 7 going back to FC6

How do I install the kernel from FC6 on the F7 machine?

You would download the kernel for FC6 and run
rpm -ivh --oldpackage kernel-<fc6-version>

No guarantees that the kernel will install exactly like one that was installed on an fc6 sytem since kernel related packages like mkinird, nash and a few other tools are different between the versions.

Jim

--
I am not an Economist.  I am an honest man!
		-- Paul McCracken