Re: SMART error

On Friday June 8 2007 7:50:21 pm stan wrote:
> Realized that if your not familiar with python I should give you a
> little more context for the code change.

Thanks for all the input, Stan. I haven't responded because this happened on a
machine at my office. I ended up doing most of my updates with Yumex and then
left last night. I'll check Smart again when I get in a bit later. I believe
one of thing updated was Smart, so maybe...

--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.